1 cup brown rice flour
½ cup almond meal (or other nut meal)
1 tsp xantham gum or arrowroot flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup grated carrot
½ cup Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin / Nourishing Bubs Sweet Potato Puree (5 blocks defrosted)
½ cup pitted medjool dates, finely chopped (or processed into paste)
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup honey or maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 180° Line mini muffin tin with small patty papers.
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Make a well in the middle.
- Combine honey, coconut oil and eggs. Pour into well. Stir until combined.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, grated carrot and medjool dates.
- Spoon mixture into patty pans and fill 2/3 of the way up. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden and skewer comes out clean.
Note: Cooked muffins can be frozen individually and defrosted as required.