- 1C chopped cocoa butter
- 1/2 C cacao (as opposed to cocoa)
- 1/4C-1/3C 100% Pure maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Mix ins: Almonds, hazelnuts, nut butter, sultanas, mint extract
- Icing pens
- Melt cocoa butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Add cacao, maple syrup (until desired sweetness) and vanilla.
- Pour chocolate into mini tart tins lined with patty papers 1/3 of the way up. Add nuts or other mix in of your choice (if using nut butter, don't add until refrigerated and set. Place in fridge for 30 mins until set.
- Top with remaining chocolate and fill to the top of cases. Return to fridge to set.
- Decorate with icing pens (if you wish). We drew spiders in celebration of Halloween.