1 x 300g bag Nourishing Bubs Pea Puree, defrosted (10 blocks)
¼ cup finely chopped mint
125g finely grated haloumi
½ cup self – raising flour (feel free to use spelt or wholemeal)
Pinch of salt
Extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat medium pan over medium heat. Pour a teaspoon of oil in pan.
- Add 1/3 cup mixture into pan. NB: You may be able to cook more than one fritter at a time depending on pan size but make sure you have enough space to get the spatula in to flip it.
- Cook for 1.5-2minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.